Organic Linen Hemp Napkins by Ten and Co.
A wrinkle-resistant and sustainably made napkin that is designed for the wear and tear of everyday use, but softness and durability for a special event. These patterns and colours will help disguise stains and can be easily mixed and matched.
These Organic Linen/Hemp Napkins are made with care and love in India with strict environmental and Fairtrade practices, which meet and exceed environmental standards. All textiles are custom and designed in Toronto, Canada. Ten and Co works closely with these artisans and we are proud to support them.
material + care
- Made of a 50/50 blend of Organic Linen and Hemp, producing perfect texture and softness
- Hemp adds enough structure to the linen to make these napkins dryer-friendly and resist excessive wrinkling that you would typically get when washing 100% linen.
- Printed with water-based dyes
- They can be cleaned in the washing machine or by hand in cool water. If needed they can be ironed on a low setting. Don't over-dry or overcrowd in the dryer for best results.
- Each set includes 4 napkins, measuring a generous 17" x 17"
- Designed in Canada
- Made in India with strict environmental and Fairtrade practices, which meet and exceed environmental standards