Lavender Vanilla Earl Grey by Lake and Oak Tea Co.
SUPERFOOD TEA BLEND
Bold black tea, soothing floral lavender, and a creamy finish from vanilla bean…would you like a buttered scone with that? This chic twist on a classic earl grey sips like a dream, and will transport you to tea time with royalty (from the comfort of your couch). Serve it straight up, or steep it strong and top with frothed milk for a luxe lavender London fog.
How to Enjoy:
- Steep tea in 1 cup of 98° water for 4-6 minutes.
- Make a Lavender Vanilla London Fog: Steep 2 teaspoons of tea with 3/4 cup of boiling water for 5 minutes. Sweeten to taste and top with 3/4 cup frothed milk.
- Ice it: Steep it double strength and top with plenty of ice. Great with oat milk.
- Cold-brew: Brew it overnight with cold water and add milk and honey.
When to Steep:
- As your morning pick-me-up
- As a healthy coffee substitute
- An afternoon treat
- As a part of a brunch or high tea party!
100% ORGANIC - NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED - SUGAR FREE
Black Tea*, Bergamot Essence*, Lavender*, Blue Cornflowers*, Vanilla Bean Powder* (*Organic)
Ingredients shown to help:
- Elevate energy and mood
- Promote calm and relaxation
- Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Bold black tea, subtle floral notes and a creamy vanilla bean finish.