Similar to a thermos, insulated food jars are designed to keep the temperature you start with, so we recommend pre-heating by pouring very hot water inside and letting sit for a few minutes before pouring out and adding your piping hot food, and pre-chilling in the freezer for a few minutes (lid off) before adding your cold food. These food jars keep pre-heated food hot up to 5 hours, and pre-chilled food cold up to 8 hours (and often longer depending on the starting temperature and outside temperature).
• All-stainless interior (with a silicone seal)
• Double-walled and vacuum insulated
• Leak-proof and airtight
• Exterior is cool when filled with hot foods and moisture-free when filled with cold foods
• Container: 304 (18/8) stainless steel, seal: silicone
• 18 ounces, 6" x 3.5"
• BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
Care Instructions: Handwash only.