Gingerbread Cookie Tea by Lake and Oak
Superfoods & spice and everything nice! This nostalgic tea blend brings the sweet, spicy and cozy cookie feels with every soothing sip. Ginger, cinnamon, rooibos and vanilla sip like a treat, but are loaded with superfood benefits to keep you zen.
When to Steep:
- When your digestion needs a little love
- As an afternoon treat without the sugar.
- When you are under stress.
- As a cozy tea latte instead of your coffee.
- When you are feeling under the weather.
- As an after-dinner treat with honey.
- To help wind-down before bed.
How to Enjoy:
- Steep tea in 1 cup of 98° water for 4-6 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a sweeter touch
- Ice it: Steep it double strength and top with plenty of ice. Great with oat milk.
- Cold-brew: Brew it overnight with cold water and add milk and honey.
100% ORGANIC - NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED - SUGAR FREE - CAFFEINE FREE