Toothpaste Tablets by Change
Toothpaste tablets in a plastic-free compostable pouch; these are perfect for everyday use, airplane travel, and camping.
ONE-MONTH SUPPLY (65 TABLETS)
THREE-MONTH SUPPLY (195 TABLETS)
TRAVEL SIZE (25 TABLETS)
● Zero waste
● All-natural ingredients
● Nut, soy & gluten-free
● Made in Canada
Change has consulted a dentist on the ingredient list and formulating over 100 recipes to find the perfect combination of texture, flavour and efficacy; these tablets taste and work just like traditional paste, without the waste! These tablets are perfect for everyday use, airplane carry-on travel and camping. Plus, with this mess-free tablet formula, you can say goodbye to gobs of toothpaste in the sink!
Each year, we add more than 900 million toothpaste tubes around the world to landfills and oceans. Standard tubes cannot be recycled and are made up of 11 layers of plastics, polymers and resins, which take over 500 years to break down. This means that every toothpaste tube ever created is still in the landfill somewhere.
Change Toothpaste is one small change with big environmental benefits.
It’s easy! You simply pop a tablet in your mouth, chew the tablet a couple of times, and brush with a wet toothbrush. Adults and children 2 years and older: brush your teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow. To minimize swallowing, use a single tablet for children under 6. Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established. Children under the age of 2 years ask a dentist.
SPEARMINT INGREDIENTS: Xylitol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flavour, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Spearmint Leaf (Mentha Spicata Leaf Extract), Silicon Dioxide.
CINNAMON INGREDIENTS: Xylitol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flavour, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cinnamon Stick Powder.
BUBBLE GUM INGREDIENTS: Xylitol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flavour, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Butterfly Pea Powder.
These fluoride tablets have been approved by Health Canada and contain 0.2% Sodium Fluoride. They are dentist approved and have all of the following benefits:
- Anti-cavity/Anti-caries. Effective decay preventive fluoride. Effective fluoride protection. Helps delay/ slow the tooth decay process at the earliest stage before it can become a cavity. Helps prevent tooth decay. Helps remineralize tooth enamel. Penetrates tooth enamel to help rebuild weak spots. Prevents, fights and/or protects against cavities/caries. Protects teeth from acid wear/erosion. Reduces the incidence of cavities/caries.Anti-cavity/Anti-caries.
- Effective decay preventive fluoride.
- Effective fluoride protection.
- Helps delay/ slow the tooth decay process at the earliest stage before it can become a cavity.
- Helps prevent tooth decay.
- Helps remineralize tooth enamel.
- Penetrates tooth enamel to help rebuild weak spots.
- Prevents, fights and/or protects against cavities/caries.
- Protects teeth from acid wear/erosion.
- Reduces the incidence of cavities/caries.